Thursday, July 7, 2011

SUP #3

Well she's finally home from the hospital! Thank you Jesus! This morning they did an MRI on her head because of constant headaches, but Praise God, it was normal! We were pretty sure that they are just a side-effect of the chemo, which must be the case. Also this morning they finally found a med to help with her nausea. When I talked to her on the phone late this afternoon, she sounded pretty good! I know she's glad to be home so her family & pups can take good care of her!

Thank you so much for your fervent prayers! They availed much!!

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." -Matthew 10:30   I think that means that He knows how many she HAD...and how many will come back, 'cause there's none to count right now! I haven't seen a pic, but I'm sure she's still beautiful!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tria, I am so happy the MRI came back ok. When my mom lost all her hair we were all very said but it came back little by little and we never knew how cute she looked with short hair. She was so cute. I wish your sister continued improvement and relief from the nausea. I again will proudly wear her name on my event shirt at the three day walk in October. Love ya. See you in work. Kristen

Sherri Rader said...

Tria, I'm continuing to pray for your sis. I remember living miles from my sister & could not imagine her going thru chemo while I was far away. I am wondering where in your house is that door you took a picture of? I have three doors like that- they are the doors to my kids rooms! Love you much! ~Sherri

kim said...

Glad to hear the good news about Leisha. Will continue to pray .